Almonds are found in the Middle East, India subcontinent and North Africa. Almond oil, transparent and in light yellow, with great fragrance, is not only a good cooking oil, but also a senior lubricating oil. It can resist the temperature below 20 ℃. Almond oil is a very important material to make senior paint coatings, cosmetics, soaps and more. Besides, it can be used to extract essence and vitamins. Almond oil is rich in protein, unsaturated fatty acid, vitamin, inorganic salt, dietary fiber and trace elements required in the human body. And, it can moisten lungs, strengthen spleen, supply energy and other beneficial functions for the human body. The amygdalin contained in almond oil is a natural anti-cancer active substance.
Almond Seed and Almond Oil
However, the traditional methods for almond oil, such as pressing by almond oil press machine, has the risk of destroying the active ingredients contained in almond oil and can’t ensure high quality almond oils for various applications since pressing requires high temperature. So,
1. Which is the best method for almond oil extraction? How oil is extracted from almonds?
2. Can almond oil be extracted without crushing during the oil extraction process?
3. What kind of oil extraction machine conserves all the natural beneficial substances within almond oil?
4. What is the price of an almond oil extraction machine? How much would it cost to build a commercial almond oil extraction plant?
If you are interested in the almond oil making business, you may have the above listed questions. Actually, we are leading manufacturing in oil extraction machines and strive to provide customers with the most cost effective equipment and the most needed machinery in the market. For almond oil extraction, our newly developed sub-critical low temperature extraction technology and equipment would be now the most advanced almond oil extraction equipment. Welcome to contact us to get more detailed technical parameters and price list of our equipment!
Low Temperature Almond Oil Extraction Machine
Here, we recommend our CBE series small scale almond oil extraction machine. The capacity for almond oil ranges from 5L to 200L. The almond oil extraction machine mainly contains extraction pot, solvent pot, desolventizing pot, evaporating pot and more. Certainly, we also offer turnkey project for almond oil extraction plants in different capacities, ranging from 1TPD to 200 TPD.
With the increase of aromatherapy and pharmaceutical products, the production of cosmetic products of natural ingredients, and the demand for almond oil is increasing accordingly. It is estimated that the almond oil market is expected to reach $2,680 million by 2023. However, the high price of almond oil may be the obstacle for the growth of the almond oil market. So, a cost effective almond oil extraction technology is of great importance for almond oil market growth.Others (Biofuel and Lubricant)
Almond Oil Types
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Bitter Almond Oil
- Food Preparation (Cooking Oil, Confectionery, Salad Dressings, Vegetable Dips, etc.)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
Buy factory price almond oil extraction machine from best oil extracting machine manufacturer or supplier, learn to process oil from oilseeds, get FREE guidance to setup almond oil extraction machine projects for business in Nigeria, Moldavia, Brazial, Jamaica,Ghana, Tanzania, Senegal etc., at low cost.
Almond Oil Extraction Method & Process - Low Temperature
ABC Machinery patented subcritical low temperature extraction technology is now the leading extraction method in the market. It can achieve the same extraction result of supercritical CO2 extraction equipment, but requires much less price to establish a professional almond oil extraction plant. In addition, using a low temperature almond oil extracting machine can form large scale almond oil production, which is unavailable for supercritical CO2 extraction. (You may also like the Protein Powder Manufacturing Machine >>)
Low Temperature Almond Oil Extraction Process
Almond Oil Extracting Technical Data
|Size of Almond Flakes (Volum)||＜0.5cm3|
|Extraction Times||4 times|
|Ratio of Raw Materials and Solvents||1∶1.2～1∶1.25|
|Degree of Deactivation of Meal Protein||NSI＞80%|
If you are interested in our new type of almond oil extraction machine and want to know more about the oil extraction process details, you can send your questions directly to us. For any technical questions, we will soon offer the feedback to you immediately! In addition, we promise the most favorable price if you are going to buy our almond oil machines.
Advantages of Low Temperature Almond Oil Extraction Machine
- Can preserve all the active ingredients within the almond oil, such as vitamins, amygdalin, protein, and more, greatly improving the quality of almond oil and expanding the applications of almond oil.
- Requires less investment, the almond oil extraction machine supplied by ABC Machinery are all at factory low price and of high quality for long-term uses
- Compared to supercritical CO2 extraction method, low temperature almond oil extraction method is not only easier to operate, but also can form large scale almond oil production
- Compared to traditional solvent extraction method, it can save energy up to 70% and consume less solvent, usually one ton raw material is below 8kg of solvent
- The main solvent for almond oil are butane, dimethyl ether, R134a or liquid ammonia, but which solvent is used for almond oil extraction is based on your requirements on the final almond oil and which components you want to protect on the final almond oil
More important, our almond oil extraction machine is also ideal for walnut, prickly pear seed, pistachio, nigella sativa seed, cashew and other valuable oil extraction. If you are looking for the best almond oil extraction method, process and machines, please directly contact us. We can offer more than you expected!
Field Installation And Debugging
Almond Oil Benefits
Almond oil also contains vitamin E, which is mainly contained in a-tocopherol and gamma-tocopherol. Therefore, almond oil is not only excellent nutrition but also provides good oxidation stability. Sweet almond oil is widely used in cosmetics at home and abroad. It adds a moisturizing and anti-aging effect to the product, as well as a warm fragrance.
- Almond Oil for Skin
In addition to the olive oil that can be used for emergency care of dry hands, sweet almond oil is also a very good maintenance product that softens the dry skin around the nails. After bathing or manicuring, massage and moisturize the nails in a round way to strengthen the nails and prevent the dry skin from hardening! Rich in minerals, proteins and vitamins, almond oil is an excellent vegetable oil for maintaining and nourishing the skin. It can effectively reduce skin itching and eliminate redness, dryness and inflammation, and can stimulate the endocrine system of cerebral prolapse glands, thymus and adrenal gland, promoting cell renewal. Sweet almond oil can restore the skin smooth and soft, if used for a long time can effectively eliminate pregnancy encounters. Because almond oil is extremely mild, it can be used even by babies. In addition, for muscle pain caused by excessive exercise, if it is massaged with sweet almond oil, it can strengthen the oxygen function of cells, eliminate fatigue and accumulation of carbonic acid, and have the effect of analgesia and reducing irritation.
- Almond Oil Protects Wrinkles
Almond oil can prevent wrinkles around the eyes. Eye corner grain, deal with annoying fine grain, fishtail grain or eye ministry fine grain, can use two drop almond oil to add a few aloe vera gel to mix well, once besmear go up absorb, immediately can not see grain (need not wash when going out can go up directly makeup).
Related Machinery: Oil Refining Equipment Unit Video
Which oil making process is most suitable for oil with 30%-35% oil content? Which way can be generally done as well?
- You should choose the most suitable way, generally we use the pre-pressing leaching set to process the oilseeds with medium oil content. You can get as much oil as possible and get the maximum economic benefits of the program. Also you can use a single-pressing program to get pressed gross oil, extracting crude oil to improve the quality of gross oil, but because of the presence of residual oil in the cake, you can not get all of the oil, so that is an optional program.
- What is the origin of No.4 solvent leaching method?
- Overview No.4 solvent (butane) is the name of the chemical solvent said in contrast with No.6 extraction solvent oil. 1992 Mr. Qi Kun successfully developed the technology of subcritical biotechnology low temperature extraction of precious vegetable oil and vegetable protein by using liquefied petroleum gas (the main component is butane).